We at Car Care Clinic are always searching for more ways to be enviromently responsible.
- Crush old oil filters to extract as much oil as possible before sending them for incineration at a power plant.
- Our shop is heated with the waste oil that is collected.
- In the summer the old oil is recycled into many uses.
- We collect used oil from do-it-yourselfers to help avoid the oil being dumped illegally.
- We collect used antifreeze from ourselves and from do-it-yourselfers for recycling.
- We extensively drain all oil containers before disposing.
- Our landscaping exceeds the required number of trees and shrubs for a property of our size.
We have created an water garden that collects the rear parking lot rain water runoff and allows it to soak into the ground, instead of into the lake.